- Departure at 10:30 am at Gève (1 departure with waves)
Parking for racers and spectators
- Follow the marking in the village
- Foulée Blanche staff will be present in the village to guide you
- Bibs are distributed at Centre Sportif Nordique from 7:00 am
Access to Gève
- By shuttle buses only, all day, departures from the Centre Sportif Nordique
- first shuttle at 8:00 am
- Attention ; the tracks are reserved for the race !
- Spectators are most welcome but cannot ski during the races.
Price giving ceremony
- at Centre Sportif Nordique : schedule to be confirmed
- 6:00 pm: Opening Ceremony of the 38th Foulée Blanche with introduction of the elite racers
The ceremony will be followed by fire works and tasting of local products at Centre Sportif Nordique
- 7:00 pm: Vercouline Party and ball in the Foulée Blanche tent at Centre Sportif Nordique (please book at the tourist office or in the Foulée Blanche village (in the sports hall of Centre Sportif Nordique ).